Meade High School is a public school located in Meade, KS. It has 147 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A23 Students
- B-12 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- A10 Students
- C+7 Students
- A7 Students
- C+6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Meade High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Meade High School Reviews
They are not that willing to work with Homeschoolers. You are allowed to take the ACT test, but otherwise you are not welcome. You will not be allowed on the school grounds at any time unless you are going to a sports event which you must pay for even if you have a Homeschool student ID. Good luck trying to take the PSAT-NMSQT at Meade if you're homeschooled because you are definitely not going to be one of the top ten students whether you have a 4.0 GPA or not. You will be treated like an outsider. You might even feel like an immigrant due to the fact that you don't go to "regular" school.
Great school, great teachers and great facility. Could improve in the area of college readiness. There has been improvement this year so hopefully that trend will continue
The one thing that stood out to me about Meade High School was the types of students they have. not only do they have the usual country kids we have out here in Kansas but they also had city kids along with multiple foreign exchange students. The band also appealed to me because i love to play pep band and Meade High School has an awesome band.