Mead Hall Episcopal School Reviews

Although I have developed very interesting friendships and met very loving people, diversity lacked and I felt very alone in the fact that I was 1 of 2 black people in the entire high school. I moved here recently and it feels as if I have gone back 3 decades regarding race situations, common sense, and people just treating me as if I'm a science experiment because I look different than them. My experience has not been pleasant.
A very comforting atmosphere. You are always able to get the help you need and the teachers want you to succeed. I went there for 13 years and loved every year!
The school does a great job at keeping parents informed of activities and events through the use of a weekly newsletter, school website, and social media. The administrative staff has always been very accommodating when meetings needed to be scheduled and the follow-up is excellent.
Start Your Review of Mead Hall Episcopal School
My daughter struggled in math after transferring from another school. She now attends "learning strategies" during a free period twice a week during school. Her confidence and ability in math have greatly improved since she started this class.
There is a wide range of after-school clubs and organizations to keep students busy and engaged.
The administration does not tolerate bullying and has policies in place to handle student behavioral issues. Parents are always notified by phone or written notice if a child has been to the infirmary. All outside doors are securely locked on the Lower School campus.