McNicol Middle School Reviews

I liked the students and teachers. The school overall was okay. I loved the after school programs, like Hispanic unity, and the sports. Track and soccer were my favorite. The coaches were fantastic and the teams were fun. But I would have liked to see more rigorous courses and better organization. I do appreciate the advancement in math that I receive at McNicol but I would have also liked to have been offered Biology and Chemistry for high school credits.
I made great friends. The teachers really do help you to achive the highest possible. I been on the honor ever since I got there.
its a bad school .HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start Your Review of McNicol Middle School
when I was in 6th grade it was really the best and I wouldn't wanna be any where else but.. now they are way more strict. I mean really. "technology Tuesdays and Thursdays" when i was in 6th and 7th we got to have technology everyday at lunch. we can't even take the short cut in the hallway anymore. LIKE I GOT SOMEWHERE TO BE AND I GOTTA GET THERE FAST. you wave at one person and they yell at you to go to class. overall I met my best friends there. you really forget the bad about that place once you find the awesome people there. trust me. find the crazy weird fun kids and you will have the time of your life.
The extracurricular opportunities were interesting.
There was never a time that I didn't feel safe.
I had no problems with this school and it was a remarkable experience.