McLoughlin High School Reviews

I’ve had great teachers but McLoughlin has a reputation of not being able to keep their teachers. Almost all of my teachers have left the school
During my entire high school career, I have been at the same high school. I have been able to know it pretty well. My time there has been enjoyable for the most part. I find all the teachers I have had to be very good teachers and very dedicated to their students. The administration however could use some improvement because they have implemented some rather pointless reforms. I also think they need to implement something to help students earn more college credit. Some of our neighboring school have programs such as Running Start that really help out their students and I feel that students at McLoughlin are at a disadvantage because of it. Besides that, I feel this is a great school.
One of the positives of this school is the teachers, they are the people that help you most when you need help with a situation. One of the disadvantages to this school would be the administration because they don't fix problems that need to be addressed such as outdated books and lacking equipment in classrooms such as science classrooms.
Start Your Review of McLoughlin High School
This is a really cool school. There are 510 students in this school. The teachers and all the staff is really nice to all the students. Counclers, Principal, and all other teachers are very helpful to every student.
Every thing for me here is good and acceptable. Scheduling process, workload, and other things all are good.
All the students are good to each other and there is no discrimination on any base like sex, religion, country and stuff like that.
There are many clubs at this school and they are pretty good. There are some after school activities like games and all that stuff.
I liked this school and the way teachers teach the students. The teachers are very familiar with their students and teachers also help the students in their classes and after classes a lot. I like some students really do hard work for good grades and a good result.
The teachers are really good and nice for me and all other students in this school. If a student ask them anything about study, then they give the answers pretty good and knowledgeable. They always respect their students and all other teachers. They are really friendly with almost all the students. They understand the students and try to do their best in the school.
there are opportunities but no information is really given and it would be surprising if the program actually lasted a school year
I enjoyed all my math and science teachers, which is why I believe they are the reasons I am pursuing an engineering major and they have helped me in and out the class supportively. My time athletically I enjoyed every moment. I played on the mens soccer team, and the coaching staff was great. I chose not sure because I was not entirely sure what I would choose, but I would honestly would take the chance to go again because the school shaped me into the person I am today.
There were some teachers that did want their students to not only pass their class, graduate, and succeed in life. Though most just wanted the students to just pass the class so they can go on and hurry out the school
It's been fun and I'll remember my experiences forever.
They're alright sometimes. Depends on the teacher/ subject.
We really don't have anything here. We just have to trust each other.
Not much to do. There are more clubs than when I started.
Lots of things could be better. The school is trying to create a better learning environment but is not doing so well.
Start Your Review of McLoughlin High School
This school has lots of room for improvement, but it seems like it is slowly getting there. The education here is average. Most classes are an easy A. The good thing is that there are a lot of college classes for such a small school. There are teachers here that really care about their students and it is easy to seek them out. However, there are a few meek teachers here that don't know what they're doing yet. There aren't a ton of clubs, but we there are being new ones established each year. The school spirit is seriously lacking. Student sections at games are quiet and empty. There is a lack of parking spaces. Several students have to park on the street daily. The building is old and has many problems. There is a heating and cooling system problem throughout the school and there have been at least two gas leaks in my time here. The cafeteria food is edible. You can't really expect anything good. The school has been okay for me, but I would've liked something more challenging to prepare me for college.
In the event of emervency , staff are trained to protect students.
Lack of facilities to be able to offer more activities.