McLoud High School is a public school located in McLoud, OK. It has 490 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
McLoud High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+54 Students
- A53 Students
- B53 Students
- A47 Students
- B+27 Students
- B24 Students
- C20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B18 Students
- C+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review McLoud High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
McLoud High School Reviews
I liked Mcloud, because it is a small town and everyone knows everyone. I would like to see the culture change and see more people become friends. Although it was a small town it was bad, because you also knew to much of people’s business. I’d like to see more people try new things, new clubs, and try to make new friends as much as possible. They also need to think more about the students opinions and actually let the students know that they have an opinion just like the teachers. I think they should have more school sponsored activities, so it can really get the students involved.
In Mcloud High school, we are lead by amazing principles, caring teachers, and strong student leaders. If the effort is put in, good grades and great relationships are there for everyone. My only complaint is the way the school is structured. Our school is split into separate buildings so walking back and forth gets tiring.
The overall experience was okay. Some of the teachers do not know what they are teaching and do not prepare for it in anyway. Some are really amazing and have changed my life for the better. The food is gross, but most school food is. There are some good students and bad students, like at any school. I have some really amazing friends though. I do not feel very prepared for college though.