McKinley Junior High School Reviews

I wish that I had better income at home to better connect with other students. I don't believe I would do it again consider that I sometimes didn't want to go to school but I was involved in a lot of activities which made me feel better about going.
Everything ran smoothly never had any issues with the way the school ran or was built everything was in great condition and often got remodeled.
Tried out for lots of sports teams and never got picked. Only did track for one year up until I passed out doing the mile run and didn't join again after that track meet.
Start Your Review of McKinley Junior High School
They always encourage students to do better and gave lectures when on life and growing up. They often reward good behavior above and beyond and influenced good behavior from students who presented bad behavior. Sometimes they showed favoritism.
I never felt like I had friends I was often lonely and excluded from groups and talked about several times a day everyday and this continued all the way to 8th grade graduation. I experienced minor depression and never felt accepted. I grew strong relationships with teachers instead.
I was in art club for a while but it didn't last long, I also joined the choir and had the test time ever and got to know classmate who were in choir with me a little better. I still keep in touch with choir director now on Facebook. I also joined the drama club and stomp team which I loved dearly epically going to practice and making up steps for our shows.
We often watched videos in homeroom about harassment and took test on it. The gym teacher always enforced rules about bullying.