McKenzie High School is a public school located in Finn Rock, OR. It has 53 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1.
51187 Blue River Dr
Finn Rock, OR 97488
McKenzie High School Rankings
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C-10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B-8 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+5 Students
- B-4 Students
- B-3 Students
- C+3 Students
- B3 Students
- NG3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Free or Reduced Lunch
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
McKenzie High School Reviews
I have been going to McKenzie since I was in 3rd grade. I have grown up here and in the community. Teachers and the administration want to see you succeed and will help you grow as a person. The school has a motivation to improve the facilities and offer more career based classes as the years go on. I have meet really great people and I will have those friendships as I continue my education out of high school.
Very good teachers, always there to help.
Parents could be more involved. But otherwise good