McGill-Toolen Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Mobile, AL. It has 1,185 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $8,805 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 85% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B232 Students
- A205 Students
- A193 Students
- A-133 Students
- B101 Students
- A94 Students
- B56 Students
- A47 Students
- A-45 Students
- A-45 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 102 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like McGill-Toolen Catholic High School
McGill-Toolen Catholic High School Reviews
McGill-Toolen Catholic High School is a Christ centered atmosphere where the teachers, staff, Administration wants each student to be successful. The curriculum is rigorous but the teachers are well prepared to teach the material. If you can’t understand the material McGill provides multiple resources to help you succeed. The student body supports our athletes in all sports with great enthusiasm and pride. There is no better place than Friday nights at the Lip! Cheering for my high school has been the best experience and I was so blessed to be apart of the cheer team. McGill has provided me with life skills and friendships that will last a lifetime. McGill-Toolen is truly a special place!
I have been enrolled at Mcgill for 4 years now. The councilor is absolutely amazing! She has helped me struggle through my learning disability and ADHD. I am not giving my high school a 5 out of 5 because I had a terrible math teacher freshman which landed me in summer school. I had 3 different tutors throughout that year. Overall it is a great school!
McT is a very good school in regards to education. The teachers are extremely supportive and always do their best to ensure that their students receive the best education possible. The clubs available at McT are various and, based off of the clubs I am apart of, very helpful for the Mobile community. I am extremely pleased to say that I am apart of the upcoming Annunciation program, which is a peer-mentoring program dedicated to ensuring that children with special needs feel welcome in the halls of McT.