McEachern High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+271 Students
- B-259 Students
- B+240 Students
- A-172 Students
- B-137 Students
- B-84 Students
- A+76 Students
- A-62 Students
- C-61 Students
- A+60 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.46 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.46 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.57 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.71 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.86 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.86 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.86 responses
McEachern High School Reviews
Review McEachern High School
Overall McEachern Highschool is very diverse. The teachers are always encouraging news their students to do their best! The teachers themselves show professionalism and realatedness with every student. They cooperate as a team with facility members and others involved; as well as, encouraging students to attend school games, activities all in all showing great sportsmanship and engagement in after school activities. They hold responsible for everything that is done, very professional, and take control over the classes.
My experience being at McEachern has been good overall. Though some things I have experienced have not been good, I can still say that I would not want to go to any other school. Academics are our number one priority, I can honestly say the level of education you receive is the best. It is a well-rounded school environment and I would recommend anyone to go experience the best four years of their lives! If I could change anything at school, it would be the restriction of certain activities the student body are not able to do as a whole. We want to have more fun! #BleedBlueAndGold #PrideInTheTribe
At McEachern High School each students academic success, well being and exeperience is valued. The learning environment is great, due to the teachers who not only make sure we at understanding the curriculum but make it fun to learn it. Teachers there really do take their job seriously and also really care about their students academic future. Sports is HUGE at McEachern High. 'Friday night lights' becomes real during football season for the McEachern Indians. The school is very diverse from races, nationalities, personalities etc. You can see someone new every day on campus and get that very happy experience even if you don't know that person. There are also lots of clubs and activities available from Beta club, science club, dance team, FCCLA etc. Overall my experience at McEachern HighSchool has been honestly amazing because of the great teachers, students, and the environment.