- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Steeped in tradition with an eye toward the future, McDonogh is a welcoming community where young people in prekindergarten through twelfth grade become "LifeReady" under the guidance of talented and caring teachers. It is a place where joy is ever present and opportunities abound for deep thinking, innovating, collaborating discovering passions, and helping others.
McDonogh School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A130 Students
- A+64 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
McDonogh School Reviews
Overall, the curriculum is top notch!
Also, there is SO much bullying at this school, and teachers either do nothing to stop it or are part of the bullying itself. I have been routinely bullied by more than one teacher during my time at McDonogh. Once, I even had to drop out of class and switch into a different section part way through the year for the sole reason that my teacher would not stop bullying me and consistently mocking me in front of the entire class. Administration didn't help at all. The school counselor is a complete joke and just plain awful. I do feel prepared for college, but if I could do it all over again, I definitely would not have gone to McDonogh.