McDonogh 35 College Preparatory High School Reviews

What I like about McDonogh 35 Colllege Preparatory High School is the teachers and how they kept one part of the culture alive and the fact that they making new rules is great mostly because every one wasn't listening to the old ones but one thing that I dislike is that we only have one lunch and so little time that most of us don't really get to eat and when ever we get to eat they run out of food.
I went here for 3 years. In my years I’ve learned that the school is pretty much average. The longer I’ve been there the more it declined for me, but I’ve been to worse schools so it didn’t matter to much. I can at least say I enjoyed my time at the school.
Mcdonogh 35 is considered an historic school. I love the fun I use to have when going there. You can meet some cool people. I just wish the school prepared me more for college. Also academic wise it was not the best. Eventhough i was a top 20 student getting in to collge i didnt feel that way. They really didnt prepare me for the ACT, which i tried my hardest to make above a 21.
Start Your Review of McDonogh 35 College Preparatory High School
I can honestly say that I feel like I've been able to receive the full high school experience at Mcdonogh 35. It has prepared me for the "real world".
I've been attending mc donogh 35 high school since i was in the 7th grade i am now a senior in highschool , there have been so many changes within the school since then i would like to see a faculty and staff that's loyal and consistent i would like to see teaching and learning i want mc donogh 35 to go back the way it was.
At Mcdonogh 35 was an awesome experience. the school pride was just great an the academics was just right.
The teachers care about the students education. The administration faculty is understanding, the sports are outstanding, and the students are kind, fun and respectful. Coming from a alum like myself, this school is great.
I had a great a time going to McDonogh 35 Senior High School. I manage to graduate a year early thanks to 35. They gave us 9th credits in 8th. I graduate at 16 years old from 35. The teachers was always there to help if you was willing to participate. I also march in the band and sung in the quoir. McFonogh 35 is a good school.
McDonogh #35 is not the way it used to be . I have classes that I haven't even heard of before , teachers are leaving because of i organization ,& the school doesn't really try to get the students interested in learning .
My experience at this school was interesting. The environment was safe, not as safe as I wanted but it was still safe. The staff always had a kind smile on their face. However, the rules needed to be changed for the better
I love how my school sticks together as a family and we love eachother so much and we would never put anyone before eachother. I would love to see the strictness change, we are treated like babies and it causes some people to behave badly. It also causes many people to be sneaky and do things that we wouldn't do if we had some freedom. It feels like a prison sometimes.
they are very respectful nice and make me feel very safe
im currently on the dance team and i love the support and attention we get from the school and all the other groups do all so . we get offered alot of opputunites and help
my experience at this school has been great anything ive requested or suggested for the and my senior class have been done. our tradition and family atmoshere the teachers and students create are awesome thats why i would choose 35 over all
i love all my teachers and that i have had over my years here and i feel the administration just do their job but mostover them go above and beyond for us
The best decision I have made.
The safety is not an issue hut it should be a little bit better than what it is
Start Your Review of McDonogh 35 College Preparatory High School
They have good oppurtunities but they dont have after school buses
This school is unique because everyone is family. Ever since we got this new building i dont think i would want to do it all over again because Mcdonogh 35 is becoming something that it shouldnt be.
The teachers are okay at what they do but some teachers need to do better