McCrory High School Reviews

I have had a great experience at MHS. The teacher are very helpful and the school is safe. I haven't had any bad experience with my school. Every teacher does their best for each student and they never fail the students.
I liked that they were able to help us whenever we were in need. That they always made sure that the students were taken care of and had the tools they need to build their future up the right way.
I love McCrory High School. It's not a big school, so you know everybody by name. The teachers and administrators are wonderful and so kind. I don't think I would change a thing.
Start Your Review of McCrory High School
I would like to see better lunches and more money being given to student activities all together and not just the sports programs.
Although the school has decent teachers and students, the environment itself is not good. They try to make schools more like a prison rather than trying to make it even slightly enjoyable for kids. The staff that does not teach such as lunch ladies, office secretaries, and other extra helpers are often rude and treat you like a bother. The principle is overly strict, rude, and doesn't act like he cares about you, just his job.
I like that we all act like family. We participate in activities for the community and we help students that need clothing,food,shoes,etc.....
this school is nice but they just need better food and more sports.