McCool Junction Junior/Senior High School Reviews

At McCool we have lots of different extracurricular opportunities. Such as FFA, FBLA, One-Act, Quiz Bowl high school and junior high, Speech, Cheerleading, Dance, BAnd,Chior and sports.
Close to everyone at school gets involved. If there not in a sport or in an activity then they are there to support one. McCool is so proud to be able to travel and compete in against other schools that after the event is finished every student who came will clean up the bleachers, not only where we were sitting but also the other teams or schools area.
The schools superintendent has an office in the school. The superintendent has no tolerance for bullying and doesn't always enforce dress code.
Start Your Review of McCool Junction Junior/Senior High School
our health and safety policies are well followed. We have absolutely no tolerance for bullying. The school nurse is great she has fixed all my problems. Our health programs and resources include: health, lifetime fitness, strength and conditioning and a P.E. class.
the athletic and fitness opportunities at this school are great. Everyone enjoys going to support our teams whether it is football, volleyball, or cross country. we support every team we have. We try to get everyone to get involved in playing a sport but its not always a successful recruit.
My overall experience at this school is great and I would probably choose this school again if I got the chance to start all over again.