McClain High School Reviews

Edward Lee McClain envisioned a school built in his small hometown of Greenfield, Ohio. In his head, he had a certain idea on how this school was to be built, and he made sure he achieved that. Edward Lee McClain High School is now going on 100 years old, and is a registered historical building. Filled with many prestige artworks and statues, McClain High School is more like a museum. Along with the art, McClain High School itself has impacted my life for the better. It has shown me exactly what I want to be and where I see myself in the future. Part of finding myself has came from the ups and downs this school has provided me with. The teachers here have taught me to the best of their ability in order for me to achieve these dreams that have been growing in my heart for a very long time. And for that, I am eternally grateful.
Overall, my experience in the four years I have attended McClain High School have been great. The teachers all put their students first and really take their jobs seriously. The one thing I love the most about my high school is its history and all the artwork. McClain is almost like a mini college campus.
McClain High School is a beautiful school where students can learn in a space filled with art. The faculty are amazing and do everything they can to prepare students for college and life outside of high school.
Start Your Review of McClain High School
My experience at McClain High School was pretty good, I also am still apart of the high school even though I'm going to Laurel Oaks for Early Childhood Education then going to college for two years to get my associates degree to become a preschool teacher or assistant teacher. Some thing I would change at McClain High School is to get all the staff to fix the bulling and get it to stop. The school says they don't tolerate bulling but this school doesn't really stop bulling. But McClain High School is a very unique and has a lot of great and wonderful history.
I have had enough with the stupid bullies at this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McClain High School gives an opportunity readiness to all of their students preparing to enter college life and or military services. Although, one thing that would make the school better would be seeing more students and parents being involved with their education.
I adore McClain High School. Although this school does not offer AP classes yet, it does offer post secondary options. The teachers are all very knowledgeable and help, yet challenge you at the same time. There is a lot of historical value and unique qualities in the school. It was founded in 1915 so obviously it is doing something right with its students to be around for over 100 years now.
The bully is ok but when it is there it is not handled.
No one knows of hardly any of the clubs and there is no diversity.
Sports is the most important thing in this school. Nearly all the schools money is spent on sports. A new gym floor was just put in last year.
This school is decent. The school matches the atmosphere of the small town that we live in.
Friday nights are great with the whole town squeezed on the bleachers to watch varsity football .
The teachers are good at their jobs.
The dress code is nonexistent. Many students dress inappropriately.
The football field, track, and gym are the nicest facilities on my campus.
My high school is has beautiful works of art. The cafeteria does not have the best options.
Most of the kids at this school come from the same background.
Start Your Review of McClain High School
Kids at this school tend to be good in school, and not so good outside of school. They put on a façade.
There are three buildings that are in use in the school. They all are put to good use and are used in an effective way.
At lunch there are always an abundance of options, however upperclassmen are allowed to go downtown for lunch as well