McArthur High School Reviews

I don’t like the school itself. I believe McArthur can change a lot of things, including with the security system. Not only that but better teachers are much needed as well.
My experience at this school may have started off well ,but as the years went on , it all went down the drain. for the most part some of the teachers were okay others were great, but the other staff and the administration were a nightmare , except for for administrator that used to work there . i always felt like my soul was being drained when i stepped foot on those school grounds and i just wanted to escape for that place. i think that place could be more considered a prison more than a school, but like all schools i fell like they are preparing robots for the future rather than humans and that school was the perfect humanoid manufacture plant.
From the school, I can highlight the help they provide to the students who are part of the ESL team, the teachers are very kind to us and make our activities and tasks a bit easier. Although I have these positive aspects, there are also many things that I would like to see change. I am well aware that the character of the school is made up of its students, but the administration could help by giving a little more motivation. For starters, I feel that we are treated as if we were children when in high school we are already one step away from becoming adults, they take supposed measures that are for our protection but they can not explain us with clear and reasonable reasons words that really happens I also believe that there is a great lack of respect on the part of the staff to the students who treat us as less, to shout and play with our time in an unbearable way.
Start Your Review of McArthur High School
What I liked about McArthur was that the teachers will work with you to see you succeed. No teacher wants to see you fail, they push hard towards our bright futures.
This school has a lot to offer! There are many great clubs to choose from and academic things as well.
When people start high school they’re usually so excited. They can’t wait to experience everything that comes with being in high school, I mean who wouldn’t? Everyone says that high school is the best four years of your life. Now that I’m a year from graduating, I can’t say they were my best 2 years but I can say they were my most educational years, of course I wouldn’t say that they weren’t fun because they were. When I say educational, I mean I’ve learned so much about myself and so much about life. I learned what the words family, love, betrayal, law and life meant.
my experience at McAruthur high school was not amazing. It's partly my fault for not being engaged after being transferred from another high school. that being said, the so called "school spirit" could be better, the learning curriculum could be improved to get students more involved. what i enjoyed was some of the teachers and staff in particular while I was attending. there are some out their that truly want to see student succeed. I also want to mention during my time at McArthur their were a lot of times Students were in compromise with their safety. shootings, robbing, vandalism,etc.
My experience at McArthur High School was actually really great. I was able to learn alot from the school.
Good variety of courses and some great teachers, while others are not so helpful. Pretty good overall and lots of opportunities to get involved.
This high school is very diverse in its school population and has great spirit in being involved in a range of activities. I would like that there be a greater availability of resources to aid in participating in more endeavors so that they maximize their full potential.
I've had grat memories in this school , never was bullied or had problems with other classmates. It's a nice school
In my schiol, I would like to see more electives. When the time comes to choose our classes, the variety of electives is very little.
In McA H.S. the teachers so helpful. They always listen to what we have to say. The students are friendly, it nice knowing you can always to everyone at McA without getting in trouble. They have really good after school program. The teacher make sure you pass your classes and they all encourage us to stay in school. They care about ur future.
Overall McArthur was a life changing experience because it actually teaches you what to expect when you graduate and go to the next step and your career.
If I had the chance to redo high school I wouldn't change a thing i did at mcarthur high school. Yes sometimes the rules at mcarthur and the 3 flights of stairs at mca did get on my nerves sometimes, it still was a place that I could learn and get involved in numerous activities. Administration, teachers, and friends all helped make my high school experience amazing. Everyday was a new lesson that I could use when i get older
The school has a nice sized campus. The guidance office is a nightmare, especially in the beginning of the year. The AP classes are pretty good at challenging you and the teachers who teach them are pretty good too. Overall, had a nice experience in high school.
The most important part of my high school life were my teacher and my organization,and McArthur High School succeeded in that.Mt favorite part of school were my amazing teachers and the ability to run my own club. However, i do wish the administration would improve on their jobs.
Start Your Review of McArthur High School
Mcarthur High School is a place you feel connected. I went from being a shy freshman, to a senior who is overly involved. The clubs at this campus are endless. Any student who has an idea for a club or organization, can take that idea and make it into a reality. McArthur High School is the foundation for the dreams that students here obtain.
At McA i had a great 4 years it may have been a bit crazy and sometimes stressfull but i'm happy i went there. Outside the world make it seem like the school is a bad school and that the students dont care but at McA we do care at least the most of us i personally witnessed freshmans who are taking AP classes thats something that many people dont speak of that kidss at McA are smart we dont have many fights and the teachers are like your friends and if i were to want anything different just the school luch but then again what public school have good food.
I would like more safety, responsability and more in the administration of the school. It has a really weak administration.