McArthur High School Reviews

My experience at mcarthur was good. I say this because i had very good friends that made very great memories for me and teachers who were there to help and make sure i succeed. The only thing i would really change about it is how the bathrooms are not so clean and some days the lunch is nasty and how long the lunch lines are.
There are a lot of cool clubs to join and even though some teachers give a lot of homework it will actually end up helping you in the future.
Well overall, it is a very good school only thing I would change is that they need more Field Trips and Activities. The teaching is great I've Learned a lot every year they have very good and fair teachers that work with you.
Start Your Review of McArthur High School
In the past, McArthur High School was swarmed with fights and terrible teachers. However, recently with escalated security and less juvenile student, although it may be annoying. The school has had noticeable change.
At McArthur High School my experience so far has been an emotional and physical roller coaster. Coming out of a small charter school I was not expecting such a drastic difference. The teachers here are not the worst ,however some of the teachers are not patient or do not care about the children and only care about the pay check. The school pride is barely there and we don't do many fun activities to get the student body hype about upcoming events. The foot ball team is great this year as opposed to last year and the band is great as well. They have a lot of extracurricular activities for everyones' taste and overall have a very diverse student body and administration.
I like that everyone in the school is very involved in clubs and after school activities. There is a lot to do and it is encouraged to join clubs and/or sports.
I had the chance to meet all types of new people at McArthur High School. The teachers and staff really care about the students and their futures. I appreciate the efforts made by the students and faculty to make the school better every year and I will take the exceptional experience with me all my life.
I have been attending McArthur High school for about almost 3 years now and I have enjoyed every step of the way so far! Of course there have been some rough patches and bumps along the way but no school is a perfect one. During those tough times, I struggled with my math class. Through all the tears and stress, the teachers reached out and lent me a helping hand every time. My school offers a free after school program to the students. In this program the teachers stay after school and use up their own free time to help the students who need extra help. Everyday i'd have a teacher with me helping me with my homework, answering my questions, and explaining things to me I didn't understand. This school has really made my high school experience enjoyable and I wouldn't ever trade my experience here for anything else!
I don’t like the school itself. I believe McArthur can change a lot of things, including with the security system. Not only that but better teachers are much needed as well.
My experience at this school may have started off well ,but as the years went on , it all went down the drain. for the most part some of the teachers were okay others were great, but the other staff and the administration were a nightmare , except for for administrator that used to work there . i always felt like my soul was being drained when i stepped foot on those school grounds and i just wanted to escape for that place. i think that place could be more considered a prison more than a school, but like all schools i fell like they are preparing robots for the future rather than humans and that school was the perfect humanoid manufacture plant.
From the school, I can highlight the help they provide to the students who are part of the ESL team, the teachers are very kind to us and make our activities and tasks a bit easier. Although I have these positive aspects, there are also many things that I would like to see change. I am well aware that the character of the school is made up of its students, but the administration could help by giving a little more motivation. For starters, I feel that we are treated as if we were children when in high school we are already one step away from becoming adults, they take supposed measures that are for our protection but they can not explain us with clear and reasonable reasons words that really happens I also believe that there is a great lack of respect on the part of the staff to the students who treat us as less, to shout and play with our time in an unbearable way.
What I liked about McArthur was that the teachers will work with you to see you succeed. No teacher wants to see you fail, they push hard towards our bright futures.
This school has a lot to offer! There are many great clubs to choose from and academic things as well.
When people start high school they’re usually so excited. They can’t wait to experience everything that comes with being in high school, I mean who wouldn’t? Everyone says that high school is the best four years of your life. Now that I’m a year from graduating, I can’t say they were my best 2 years but I can say they were my most educational years, of course I wouldn’t say that they weren’t fun because they were. When I say educational, I mean I’ve learned so much about myself and so much about life. I learned what the words family, love, betrayal, law and life meant.
my experience at McAruthur high school was not amazing. It's partly my fault for not being engaged after being transferred from another high school. that being said, the so called "school spirit" could be better, the learning curriculum could be improved to get students more involved. what i enjoyed was some of the teachers and staff in particular while I was attending. there are some out their that truly want to see student succeed. I also want to mention during my time at McArthur their were a lot of times Students were in compromise with their safety. shootings, robbing, vandalism,etc.
My experience at McArthur High School was actually really great. I was able to learn alot from the school.
Good variety of courses and some great teachers, while others are not so helpful. Pretty good overall and lots of opportunities to get involved.
Start Your Review of McArthur High School
This high school is very diverse in its school population and has great spirit in being involved in a range of activities. I would like that there be a greater availability of resources to aid in participating in more endeavors so that they maximize their full potential.
I've had grat memories in this school , never was bullied or had problems with other classmates. It's a nice school
In my schiol, I would like to see more electives. When the time comes to choose our classes, the variety of electives is very little.