Mc Clave Undivided High School is a public school located in Mc Clave, CO. It has 121 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Mc Clave Undivided High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C28 Students
- B-24 Students
- A-22 Students
- B19 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-14 Students
- A13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mc Clave Undivided High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Mc Clave Undivided High School Reviews
Our school is old, but they do their best at keeping every little thing up to date, and make sure all things are safe. Our guidance conselor, is the best out there, she will do anything it takes to make sure you have everything ready for college, help you with filling scholarships out. Also she is great beause she will push you to do your best and make sure your happy with everything you have done. She is amazing at what she does! Tutoring is another great thing our school has, we have tutoring after school if needed, and every Friday from 9am-12pm, with two or three teachers there to help.
It is a good school, that has great lunches. It was not my option to come here, it was my parents and I am glad that they decided to bring me here. It is a very good school because you get one on one from the teachers.
McClave is a small town and community, so everybody is involved with what goes on. Everybody knows every bodies name and the support of anything you do is amazing.