Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Maysville Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Maysville, MO. It has 263 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Maysville Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C33 Students
- B18 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-10 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
- C+7 Students
- B+6 Students
- A-5 Students
- A-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Maysville Junior/Senior High School
- B-Cameron High School
- Cameron R-I School District, MO
- 58 reviews
- B-King City High School
- King City R-I School District, MO
- 8 reviews
- C+Winston High School
- Winston R-VI School District, MO
- 6 reviews
- C+Union Star High School
- Union Star R-II School District, MO
- 5 reviews
Maysville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
It is a small town, however, It is also the county seat. The classes are small and sports are as well. The town does support their students and athletes. It is your typical small town Missouri school.
The teachers, i think, need to be more involved with their students and need to actually try to help the students who struggle.
They don't have very many events besides athletic ones. I would not choose to attend this school again because they are not very excepting of those who are different from themselves.