Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Maynard High School is a public school located in Maynard, AR. It has 218 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Maynard High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B34 Students
- B-30 Students
- A-18 Students
- B15 Students
- B+12 Students
- B11 Students
- C+10 Students
- C8 Students
- C+7 Students
- A-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responses
- Good Test takers trip50%
- Mock Homecoming25%
- Teacher-Senior Basketball Game25%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Maynard High School Reviews
One thing that I loved about Maynard High School was that it was in a small district so there was plenty of time to work one-on-one if you needed a little extra help with a certain subject. One thing that I would like to see change about Maynard High School is the importance that they put on sports. Yes, I do believe that sports are an important part of high school, but sometimes they make sports a more important priority than education.
My favorite thing that I liked about Maynard High School is that it was a small school making it to where you could build strong relationships with fellow students as well as with the teachers. Something that I would like to see change is the amount of electives that were offered. Since Maynard is a small school, they did not have as many options for classes other than the classes that were needed to graduate.
Maynard high school is the best school ever, the teachers are on a mission to get us all ready for college. The teachers are very friendly and treat us students like family. Maynard high school is the best