Maumee Valley Country Day School attracts students from all walks of life, across the country and all over the world. Their common bond is the value they place on receiving an exceptional education. Maumee Valley is the only Preschool - 12th grade accredited, co-educational, independent school in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
Maumee Valley attracts motivated, students who have a range of academic interests and diverse backgrounds, and whose families value education. Its challenging curriculum, student centered school life, and supportive community inspire and equip students for a lifetime of learning.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+41 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+27 Students
- B21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A-19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Maumee Valley Country Day School
Maumee Valley Country Day School Reviews
Just a few heads up here,
1: If u have something that u want to talk about and there is no one to talk with, talk to Rachel Spiegel, she is a really nice lady to talk with.
2: If u r not a international student, this is completely useless, if u r, continue reading.
The dorm manager here, btw, is currently Daniel Garica and his wife, Claudette Garcia. They r nice people if EVERYTHING goes along with them. If not, even it is just one little thing, and it's u, ur DEAD. they are TOTALLY UNREASONABLE.
Anyways, hope u have a good time here! :)