Mauldin High School Reviews

My experience has been great overall at Mauldin High. I like the fact that there are so many opportunities and resources to help students excel academically. Also there ways to be involved outside of the classroom with the many extracurricular's and clubs as well as the multitude of sports offered.
The school has progressively gotten worse with drugs, fights, and liberal bias. I used to like the school a lot, then it started changing.
I like Mauldin a lot! There are some nice people there and the teachers always want to help you! I really like spirit week and how moe’s comes sometimes. What they can do better is being more forceful with dress code because i don’t like seeing girls walking around with booty shorts on
Start Your Review of Mauldin High School
There are a lot of great teachers, but then also a lot who seem to not care about their job. There are also a lot of drugs and bad influences.
Mauldin High was overall a very good school to be in. The events were always inclusive and fun and the teachers were usually well-equipped and ready to spread knowledge. My classes prepared me well for college, especially my AP classes, and my teachers were always there for me and willing to help. This high school offered a wide selection for lunch and had many different clubs that you could be involved in. Overall, it met all of my expectations!
I liked the great choice of classes to take such as AP classes and extra classes such as aerospace, financial classes and SAT prep. I also feel comfortable in class and in the halls with the people around me.
One thing that I loved about Mauldin was that there was such a good AP program. Not only was there a variety of options for AP credit, the teachers were ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD. Students who took AP credit courses were actually able to be very successful on their exams which really helped them (in terms of costs) later on in college when there were able to apply their AP credits and skip multiple intro level courses.
Great education and employees. Students are encouraged to do more than just study, which creates more well-rounded graduates.
I loved a great deal about Mauldin High school. The teachers are wonderful instructors that really make sure that you learn the material and understand it. There are many people and activities to choose from. They host many activities throughout the year, so it is always busy.
Mauldin has an extensive number of extracurricular activities, and many AP class options. Like almost every high school, you will find teachers and students that are hard to get along with; but my positive experiences at Mauldin far outweigh my negative ones. Over-all I had a pretty wonderful and memorable high school experience at Mauldin, and know that in my heart I will always be a Mavrick. I would recommend Mauldin as a great high school option, to anyone interested.
Mauldin High School provided a great learning experience. The school included clubs that everyone could be interested in. The teachers were professional and they cared about their students well being. Mauldin also had plenty of AP for students. The teams whether it was football or the golf team were excellent. We had teams that were for both genders.
I love MHS, most teachers are excellent and want to help you learn. I wish the school could be smaller but all in all it is a great school.
Although I attended a number of different school from moving so much throughout my life, Mauldin high school was definitely the most unique experience. While the school is not perfect, it holds an honest and nostalgic place in my heart. The time that I spent there was one of the most important times in my life, and allowed me to flourish into the individual I am today. The students were all unique, the professors a mixed bag, and the classes were average and what most would expect. Nonetheless, the school offered a unique and mainly positive experience to those who attended.
I really liked Mauldin High School. Most of the teachers I had were great and continuously showed support towards me and they all helped me reach my goals.
Great school. I went here for my senior year and had no complaints. The old principal was the best and I'm sure the students there miss him. I felt ready for college with what I learned at Mauldin High School.
Mauldin High school is an amazing school with great teachers, who are committed to help when students need extra practice. Mauldin's CP classes are easy to pass as well as truly prep students to think critically. Mauldin's honors classes have students committed to lengthy assignments every night but are quite beneficial when preparing student to move on to AP classes. Mauldin's AP classes are easy and don't require much time outside of school compared to other schools yet most classes have passing rates in the high 80s and 90s. Mauldin's atmosphere is unlike many high schools, students will enjoy the school's spirit and are very much involved in sports as well as the wide array of extra curriculars offered. Just this 2017-2018 school year a freshman from India, created a rubik's cube club, and the previous year students created a bowling club. Along with student led clubs Mauldin promotes acceptance with their LGBTQ and International club informational services and meetings.
Mauldin High offers many opportunities for student involvement in activities such as sports and dance team. My classes were beyond easy this year. The senior supplies and information was very organized and thorough. This is my last year at Mauldin and I had a good senior year for the most part. Love my teachers.
Start Your Review of Mauldin High School
I think that Maldin High School should add more counselors especially for the juniors and seniors because it seems like our assigned counselors never have time for each individual student, and they are not always to blame for their business. Maudlin could improve on college preparation because I feel as though they only give us busy work to meet the standards that we are supposed to learn all year.... the teachers could put in more effort to make things more relatable and beneficial to us students, things seemed for fun during my freshman year at Mauldin high school than it is now.
I liked that it was small enough to get to my classes in time. The teachers are excellent. One thing I didn't like was how crowded it was. In almost every class year (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior) there was around 500 kids. Mauldin also doesn't except anyone in past the waiting list because of how crowded it is. There are fights sometimes but the SROs handle them well and get things under control.
I️ liked That mauldin high school has a very diverse group of people that are very out going and nice. My experience has been wonderful and teachers are always on the lookout to help student achieve their goals.