Located on the beautiful island of Maui, Maui Preparatory Academy is an amazing destination for motivated students. The volcanic origins of the Hawaiian archipelago, the tropical climate, and the warm Pacific Ocean that teems with marine life make the “outdoors” Maui Prep’s most extraordinary classroom. No matter the student’s interests–in the natural sciences, social sciences, humanities, or the arts, the foundation of Maui Prep’s program is its commitment to coaching 21st-century higher order thinking skills, collaboration, communication, and innovation, and to providing multi-disciplinary college preparatory learning opportunities.
Maui Preparatory Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B10 Students
- A10 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+8 Students
- B-6 Students
- A6 Students
- A+6 Students
- B5 Students
- A-5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Maui Preparatory Academy Reviews
There is NO bullying, NO violence, NO cliques...everyone is simply kind, supportive, and respectful to each other regardless of race, religion, and economic status. Other programs simply do not compare in terms of safety, leadership, and molding our children into responsible young adults. They have been taught to be stewards of the 'aina, respectful of various cultures, and to appreciate the opportunities that they have been given. Our kids at MPA are kept incredibly busy with school work, projects, theater, field trips, community service work, science olympiad, sports, clubs, etc.
The administrators know every child and every child's family. Students at MPA interact with other local schools/students across the state and the school is always well-represented. Each student is treated as an individual.