Mater Dei High School Reviews

Mater Dei has decent teachers, they have a degree to teach, but they may not always do so. It seems the teachers that know the most, teach the least, and give the hardest work/tests, but you will leave knowing way more than you came in knowing.
Mater Dei has taught me about my faith and how to discipline ourselves to achieve our goals. The sports teams have taught me what family means.
I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of Mater Dei High School. These past four years have changed my life. I am part of the Dance Marathon Executive Committee, Service Club, Pep Club, Fresh Beginnings, the Tennis Team, and I Volunteer at Toys for Tots!
Start Your Review of Mater Dei High School
I love the college preparatory part of the high school and most of the classes. Furthermore, some of the teachers do not belong in the classroom and need to be given a very honest review.
I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend my four years of high school. Mater Dei has not only prepared me for college academically but socially and spiritually as well. The teachers and staff prepare you how to speak to your professors and study properly for your classes in order to see a positive result.
Mater Dei is a great High School that thoroughly prepared me for my college experience. The teachers are kind, insightful, and well prepared to teach their courses. The only complaint I have is that there wasn't many AP courses, meaning I couldn't get extra college credit to make my college education easier.
It was a great Catholic school experience. The teachers were nice and fun. They made sure we unstood what we were learning.
I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to attend Mater Dei. The community here is like a family, and I have learned so much from my years here. All of the teachers and staff have had such a positive impact on my life, as well as being involved in sports and other activities.
My experience with Mater Dei has allowed me to not only build my relationships with family and friends, but also with God. It provides me with prestigious education and strives for success in all areas of school: academically, athletically, and spiritually. I've built lifetime bonds with teammates and classmates, and the teachers push everyone to be the best version of themselves.
The best thing about Mater Dei is the family atmosphere. The size of the school is not too big and not too small. Everybody is friends with all of their classmates. Even the teachers form mentoring relationships with students. Because of their hard work put into classroom time, it is evident that teachers truly care and want to help their students succeed.
Mater Dei High School is a very prestigious school with a challenging curriculum, very helpful staff, and a welcoming student body. Mater Dei has pushed me to do my best work and to try new things such as running for treasurer of Spanish Club and giving speeches in the Peer Project group. My education here has been beneficial by allowing me to get an education that will allow me to succeed in college and in a career later in life.
What I like about Mater Dei high school is that they completely prepare you for college. I have heard that the first year of college is easier than the last two years of high school.
I'm so glad I chose to go to Mater Dei. The teacher's are incredibly supportive and helped me to succeed. While the curriculum may be difficult, my time at Mater Dei was amazing, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I take pride in saying I attend Mater Dei.
Really fantastic school with great sports teams and extracurriculars; however, number one at Mater Dei is always academics.
Since I have only attended one high school, I don't have the experience at a public school. I have enjoyed the past few years at Mater Dei. Since It's a smaller school, I know everybody in my class. I wouldn't like it as much if it was a big public school because there would be people I don't know in my class.
Mater Dei High School was a very welcoming community. However, it was not perfect. I would like to change the amount of classes offered. Since it is not a public school funded by the government, they must cut the amount of classes offered and teachers that would teach them.
The health and safety policies are enforced regularly and help keep everyone at good spiritual, mental, and physical health.
Start Your Review of Mater Dei High School
There are lots of clubs and organizations of all varieties that are available to choose from.
I love the students and clubs because we are a family and always make great memories together.
Most of the teachers go above and beyond the requirements, but there are a few that don't teach like they are supposed to.