Mater Academy Reviews

The extracurricular activities are great at this school.
It was okay. While it does somewhat to do its job and prepares your for college it also teaches you how to get by without doing much work.
My school has a mix of teachers. While, yes, there are teachers that will help kids 24/7, there are others that basically force you to teach yourself. And, while that does prepare us for the teachers we are bound to get in universities, that doesn't give a teacher a reason not to do their job, teach.
Start Your Review of Mater Academy
It is difficult to feel connected to a club oftentimes, because they are not very organized.
I had a diverse selection of amazing experiences in this school. My favorite experiences academically were when I got a teacher that went above and beyond to push me to become a better student. I had several teachers in this school that I could say, with complete honesty, that pushed the class and made us better students. Also, the friends I made here quickly became my family. In addition, school events like homecoming week were well planned and decorated.
Many of the teachers I had in this school went above and beyond. They had a great interest in educating the student, and making sure they were understanding and improving. Most of the teachers were readily available, even between class, and all of them were easy to talk to. The teachers often dedicated time to students they noticed were trying, but still struggling.
THEY KEEP PARENT INFORMED. BAD OR GOOD
SO FAR, OUR FAMILY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT. WE HAVE THE CHARTER SCHOOL OFFERING US THE ENVIORNMENT OF A PRIVATE SCHOOL WITHOUT THE HIGH COST OF A PRIVATE TUITION.

WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE EDUCATION OUR KIDS ARE RECEIVING AND OUR KIDS ARE VERY HAPPY AT MATER ACADEMY AS WELL.

They are good at keeping a team together like a family.
Everyone wants the best for the students especially their safety.
Parents just want the best for their children.
All teachers will give their all to help a struggling student.
Mater Academy is a great school that prepares students for college and life ahead of high school, however, it is highly competitive and there is a lot of favoritism.
A large amount of clubs are allowed and very liberal towards the clubs that are allowed to start.
They give amazing healthy salads everyday. The only problem is that they run out of the healthy picks fast if you don't rush to the lines.
Majority of the teachers give their absolute best when teaching their classes.
The ability to take college classes while in this school makes it a must go school.
Start Your Review of Mater Academy
My overall experience has been as rated okay, because academically I admit I have struggles with bad teachers who honestly dont care if the student fails or passes, aside from that everything else is good. Great people. Great events. I bring lunch from home so I cant help with that subject but from what I've seen it look disgusting and for every student at mater its basically survival of the fittest to get lunch (so I've heard)
Honestly in my positions I've had VERY bad teachers but I have close friends who have good teachers. I guess I'm just unlucky
This school also has a wide variety of extra curricular activities. I was involved in the football team and in FBLA.