Massachusetts Academy of Math & Science is an elite, public school located in Worcester, MA. It has 97 students in grades 11-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1.
Massachusetts Academy of Math & Science Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+49 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+30 Students
- A30 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Massachusetts Academy of Math & Science
- A+Algonquin Regional High School
- Public School
- Northborough, MA
- 181 reviews
- A+Westborough High School
- Westborough Public Schools, MA
- 168 reviews
- A+Hopkinton High School
- Hopkinton Public Schools, MA
- 171 reviews
- AShrewsbury Senior High School
- Shrewsbury Public Schools, MA
- 321 reviews
Massachusetts Academy of Math & Science Reviews
Mass Academy isn't for everyone, but if you can handle the tough coursework, you will find it to be an excellent place for making friends and furthering your ambitions. The quality of the faculty and students and the resources available at WPI make this school unparalleled in the vast opportunities it present to those fortunate to attend.
Going to Mass Academy has been the greatest decision of my life. At my old school, I was held back by students who didn't want to learn and teachers who didn't want to teach. Mass Academy is an amazing school. Making friends was extremely easy. The students help each other succeed and thrive. The teachers love teaching and are great at it.
Mass Academy is a great school for those interested in science, math, and engineering. There are many opportunities for research as well as high level studies.