Mason Preparatory School Reviews

School was almost too small: I graduated in a class of 40. However, the academic rigor is superior, and tuition is significantly lower than other schools nearby. Teachers challenge students and encourage lifelong learning. Diversity was nonexistent, likely due to the high tuition and small class size. They offer almost every sport and while there are not many clubs, middle schoolers are required to have an "exploratory" class which was very helpful in extracurricular development. Honors, Faculty, and Headmaster's list, Creative Writing awards, and "Nice Knights" as encourage students to succeed academically and act kindly to other students.
Mason Prep has proven to be the perfect place for my daughter. The academic environment is excellent, but just as importantly to us is the emphasis on character building and good citizenship. The staff and administrators are fantastic and truly care about the children and their success. we couldn't be more pleased with our choice of Mason Prep and we know it's setting our daughter up for success in the future.
I highly recommend Mason Prep; we have two children there currently.

My recommendation is actually not just based on academics and value. I recommend the school for the people as well. My family places a premium on having well-rounded children who are well taught but also well prepared for life outside of school. The school's motto/mission statement sums up this emphasis well.

We believe that each child should be:

provided academic opportunities and learning experiences in order to fully develop intellectual potential

guided to become a well-rounded individual-intellectually, morally, physically, and aesthetically

instilled with a lifelong love of learning

afforded the opportunity to become a creative and critical thinker

directed to pursue definite and meaningful goals while strengthening self-concept

and encouraged to develop self-discipline, responsibility, and accountability
Start Your Review of Mason Preparatory School
Mason Prep has been a wonderful experience for my two daughters for the past 6 years. MP is a very unique community of dedicated teachers, supportive parents and happy students. MP provides challenging and comprehensive academic programs. The school promotes leadership, community service, character development and presentation skills. The students are growing and learning in a very nurturing environment.