Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Mason High School is a public school located in Mason, OK. It has 70 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math.
Mason High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A25 Students
- A22 Students
- B20 Students
- C+20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B12 Students
- C9 Students
- C9 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Mason High School Reviews
Mason is a small school. All of the relationships are pretty close-knit. a few of the teachers teach well. Some of them do not. The only sports we have are softball/baseball, and basketball. Those teams aren't very good. The teachers are very supportive of the students. The parents are involved. The food is okay. Holidays are greatly celebrated. There is an academic team, and a gifted and talented program. The people attending the school know all of the faculty and staff well. It's a friendly environment in a small community.
I have attended Mason High School since I first started preschool there. Even though I did not have as many classes as I would have liked, I learned some pretty good information from most of the courses I have taken. This school supported me to concentrate on my academics when I felt pressured by other non-related school activities that consumed my time. Though it is small, Mason is a good school
Mason is a small school with so the teacher have the ability to be hands on with the students unlike bigger schools.