Mashpee High School is an above average, public school located in Mashpee, MA. It has 422 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Mashpee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A57 Students
- A+32 Students
- B+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- C+20 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-18 Students
- A+16 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Mashpee High School
- BDennis-Yarmouth Regional High School
- Dennis-Yarmouth Regional School District, MA
- 98 reviews
- A-Falmouth High School
- Falmouth Public Schools, MA
- 131 reviews
- A-Barnstable High School
- Barnstable Public Schools, MA
- 147 reviews
- A-Old Rochester Regional High School
- Old Rochester Public Schools, MA
- 132 reviews
Mashpee High School Reviews
Had a great four years here after transitioning from private school. I was very involved in clubs, activities, and volunteering. This school has amazing support for all of its sports too. The community is very involved in all the eclectic opportunities our school showcases. Academically I was offered a wide range of study options and took a couple AP courses while enrolled. I feel like I had a very well rounded experience at Mashpee high school.
My time at mashpee high school has been nothing but amazing. The faculty and students are outstanding and it's a very close knit community. I've always felt very welcomed, especially in after school sports, clubs, and activities. Their college readiness class like Junior and Senior Seminar have really helped me with the beginning of my college processes and I couldn't thank the Mashpee School district anymore.
My experience at Mashpee High School has been fantastic. The staff and faculty are wonderful, arts and athletics programs are both extremely well-rounded, and my education seems pretty great to me.