Mascoutah Elementary School Reviews

The teachers are incredibly friendly and offer more than enough opportunity within their subjects for students to strive.
The quality of health and safety is great.
The school code is quite often violated by students during the spring and summer seasons. However, once it is noticed, the code is enforced properly to the students until a majority seem visually appropriate.
Start Your Review of Mascoutah Elementary School
The experience here is one that you would never forget. I would recommend this school to any incoming freshman.
This school has numerous activities to meet all students. These range from FBLA to even anime clubs. There isn't one student you couldn't bump into that wasn't a part of a club or activity.
I only attended for a few months. However, during my time there, I had a overall fantastic experience. The students were excepting to each and every one of us "newbies." I'm not normally used to a large populated school. But coming from a school of 230, entering this school of over 1300 students, I felt completely comfortable. The teachers and other staff are incredibly friendly and helpful at all costs and time of the day. My only complaint is my wish that I could've stayed longer. I would recommend this school to any incoming freshman.