Maryville Christian School Reviews

The school has a great environment with a great education. Everyone is friendly and ready to help. The quality of everything is top notch.
Excellent school with a vast amount of extra activities not often found at smaller schools. The whole staff is friendly and provides great Christian examples for the kids to look up to. Every staff member, no matter if they are the principal, the cooks, the security guards or even the recess monitor, cares about the children's well being and development. I wish I could have sent my oldest child there instead of public school. I can relax a bit easier knowing my kids are safe and being cared for.
Nursing staff is amazing! I feel building security could be improved.
Start Your Review of Maryville Christian School
The school has a wonderful music program that aims at making sure each child has an experience with an instrument.
Being former military kids, they have been in different schools. MCS is the best school they have been in.
The teachers engage and challenge the kids academically and spiritually. The teachers are committed to the students and go out of their way to help every child achieve academic success. More importantly to me, the teachers love my kids. I feel comfortable leaving my kids at school every day because I know they are safe and loved.