Marysville Middle School Reviews

I think the school does an okay job of keeping its students safe, but there are improvements that could be made.
There are a variety of clubs to join, but many of them are under funded and don't have a lot of the necessary supplies to run properly.
I would likely choose this school again, but only because a few teachers in the HiCap program made my experience worthwhile. The extracurricular activities were not always up to par.
Start Your Review of Marysville Middle School
There are some very respectful and knowledgeable teachers at MMS, but there are also a lot of teachers who seem to care very little about the success of their students.
This school's extracurricular activities are great because of the school's peaceful learning environment for after school helping clubs and fun environment for leadership clubs which help at pep assemblies with bringing the school staff together.
This school was great for me mostly because of its large amount of support given by the teachers towards the students. Also, the close relationships grown between the students and staff were personal with me. If I could do it all over again, I would come back to this school for the 6th through 8th grade because of it's amazing teachers and fun environment.