Marysville Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Marysville, KS. It has 392 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A24 Students
- A15 Students
- B11 Students
- B8 Students
- C+6 Students
- A4 Students
- B3 Students
- B+3 Students
- A+3 Students
- NG3 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Marysville Junior/Senior High School
- C+Valley Heights Junior/Senior High School
- Valley Heights Unified School District, KS
- 14 reviews
- B-Hanover High School
- Barnes Unified School District, KS
- 25 reviews
- B+Frankfort High School
- Vermillion Unified School District, KS
- 13 reviews
- BDiller-Odell Secondary School
- Diller-Odell Public Schools, NE
- 11 reviews
Marysville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I had a great experience at Marysville Junior/Senior High School. I really enjoyed getting the opportunity to go to high school in a small town and at a small school. I was able to get to know both my teachers and fellow students very well while also having a high quality learning experience. One great benefit I took advantage of was taking dual credit classes through Highland Community College during high school, which greatly benefited me in the long run.
My experience at Marysville High School was good. The teachers treat you right and have rigorous coursework that helps to prepare you for the next level. I honestly felt that as an individual most teachers cared about your academic success.
Overall, I have enjoyed my time at MHS. As in any operation, there are things you like or don't like, but that's part of the game. The new bond issue passed to get the school up-to-date will be great for future graduates.