Marysville High School is an above average, public school located in Marysville, OH. It has 1,193 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Marysville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+265 Students
- A-163 Students
- A140 Students
- B110 Students
- A-88 Students
- B72 Students
- B-67 Students
- B52 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
Schools like Marysville High School
- A-Buckeye Valley High School
- Buckeye Valley Local School District, OH
- 116 reviews
- B+Fairbanks High School
- Fairbanks Local School District, OH
- 79 reviews
- C+Triad High School
- Triad Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- B+Rutherford B. Hayes High School
- Delaware City School District, OH
- 301 reviews
Marysville High School Reviews
The teachers were diligent with their students and the structure was satisfactory. The sports were very political and the coaching staff fell short for many sports, but the outlook for playing a sport in college was great. The academic success opportunities were very well catered, and the staff overall were friendly and helpful. There were some issues with a constant change in schedule and structure, but that was not of the schools control. I had great experiences with a majority of my teachers. The teachers upheld a high standard of passion for their career and professionalism. The preparation for students moving onto higher education was lacking, but it is understood that High School students cannot handle the rigor of college life and expectations at that stage. I would have appreciated more outreach for advancement opportunities, but was successful either way! The clubs were plentiful and school pride was always immaculate.
Marysville was a great place to grow up and attend high school. It's just big enough that social skills are easily developed, but it's small enough that I can build strong relationships with classmates and teachers. The teachers are good about not only teaching material, but teaching life lessons and how to be an adult. I feel very prepared to start my college journey and be on my own. Marysville High School has allowed me to advance in all aspects of life, including academics, athletics, arts, and social skills. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and would recommend Marysville to any parent or student.
I graduated from Marysville High School in 2016. I had a fantastic experience at this school. The teachers wanted to get the best out of you as a student. They pushed students to understand material while also making it interesting to learn. I could have prepared myself more for college during high school. The facilities are well maintained and classrooms are good size. The school pride is awesome for a small town school!