Marysville Charter Academy for the Arts is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Marysville, CA. It has 376 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Marysville Charter Academy for the Arts Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A54 Students
- B+44 Students
- A+40 Students
- C35 Students
- A+34 Students
- B32 Students
- A-28 Students
- A27 Students
- A26 Students
- A-21 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Marysville Charter Academy for the Arts
- B+South Sutter Charter School
- Marcum-Illinois Union Elementary School District, CA
- 52 reviews
- B+Camptonville Academy
- Camptonville Elementary School District, CA
- 14 reviews
- BMarysville High School
- Marysville Joint Unified School District, CA
- 132 reviews
- CYuba County Career Preparatory Charter School
- Public School
- Marysville, CA
Marysville Charter Academy for the Arts Reviews
I loved my experience at MCAA! It is such a warm and open environment, and the teaching staff were amazing. I learned a lot attending there, and I was given many different opportunities to explore my artistic talents and excel academically. The one complaint I have would be that there are not quite enough staff to fill the many needs of the school. On various occasions I did the work that a fully certified teacher should have done, including teaching and producing an Intro Drama production.
There are many clubs and activities to chose from at Marysville Charter Academy for the Arts. We have art club, poetry club, athletic club, thespian club, Spanish club, excel club, SWAT (Students Who Are There) team, student government, and so much more! Some clubs are active all year long, and some clubs are only active in the beginning of the year. In my opinion, the fun and most popular options are athletic club, excel club, SWAT, and student government. I am a part of all those clubs and groups. The teachers are very supportive of the extracurriculars.
I love the atmosphere and how creative everyone is! I am apart of a lot of clubs and apart of the student government. When you get involved it's a great experience. I love the teachers, they are really dedicated to helping students.