Marymount High School is an elite, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in Los Angeles, CA. It has 396 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $33,600 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+103 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+53 Students
- A46 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+43 Students
- A41 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Marymount High School Reviews
Marymount High School is an all girls school in the heart of Westwood Los Angeles. Although one may be deterred by the high tuition, the academics and environment of the school is priceless. The students are confident young women that learn to develop in and out of the classroom. The teachers have an unexplainable enthusiasm and love for their work that inspires all the girls. The school itself is beautiful, in a safe neighborhood, and has a great sports and academic record.
I love the close-knit community that allows girls to form true friendships. I think our class got really close junior year after our retreat. We are very supportive of one another. Although the competition and the workload gets stressful at times, it is comforting to know that everybody is in the same boat and that you are not alone.
If you do sports then it's great, especially if you're on volleyball since that's the biggest thing at Marymount. If you do anything remotely artistic then you have very little funding and support. Recently they have started installing a "maker space" for students to learn how to use 3D printers, laser cutters, etc. which is great except they're taking away the acting classes' only classroom in order to store the library's books in so that they can turn the library into a new makers space. Now the acting classes and DTASC members have nowhere to rehearse. Despite the school trying to make the the school more STEM oriented, they also tool away the FIRST robotics team.