Rooted in the Catholic faith, Maryknoll School is a nurturing and welcoming community that values academic excellence and service to others. Our innovative K-12 curriculum includes diverse program options such as Hawaii’s only school-day Chinese Immersion program and high school Mx Scholar Programs in STEM & Aerospace, Medical Innovation, Business & Diplomacy, and Creative Arts & Expression. Students can even earn an associate’s degree through our partnership with Hawai‘i Pacific University. Students graduate with a clear sense of purpose and passion, prepared for college and career.
Maryknoll School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B137 Students
- A64 Students
- A-58 Students
- A-51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A38 Students
- B37 Students
- A-35 Students
- B-32 Students
- B32 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Maryknoll School Reviews
They just have to improve the snack bar and make it into a cafeteria so that us parents can spend some time --like breakfast with out kids since we drop them off early.