Marvell Academy Reviews

Marvell Academy is a pretty small school. Needless to say, everybody knows everybody. That is definitely what makes this school so amazing to me. You don’t meet a stranger. We are one big family. I’ve been going to Marvell since I was in Kindergarten and I am now a senior. My class has only 15 and we’ve pretty much all grown up together at Marvell. The teachers are very good about helping and working with you. Our coaches are very dedicated. We have won state champions in track for three years in a row. The staff is amazing as far as cleaning and making the school newer each year. Lots of changes are being made this year and I think it’s going to be really good. I hope after I graduate the school starts to build even more and I can’t wait to see what’s in store.
Our students are outgoing, competitive, and well mannered. The parents here work together as a team to make this school a better place. My kids are very safe and the teachers are wonderful!
Our new headmaster is implementing new procedures that are going to bring us to the top in education. Our sports teams are awesome. My children are safe and I love the family type atmosphere.
Start Your Review of Marvell Academy
The only reason I am rating the health and safety policies as bad, is because there is no bullying policy. Bullying is a problem whether they want to admit it or not.
I was moderately prepared for a small college.
Most of the basic extracurricular activities are offered: sports, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, honor society. That is about it.
The headmaster is typically interested more in sports than in academics. The dean of students is very helpful, but limited on her counseling information regarding colleges.
This is a good christian based school with strict social and moral standards. It is located in a rural farm community and founded by farmers who wanted more for their kids.