Martins Mill High School is an above average, public school located in Martin's Mill, TX. It has 238 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Martins Mill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B24 Students
- C23 Students
- C21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-13 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Martins Mill High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Martins Mill High School
- B-Brownsboro High School
- Brownsboro Independent School District, TX
- 120 reviews
- A-Canton High School
- Canton Independent School District, TX
- 110 reviews
- BVan High School
- Van Independent School District, TX
- 108 reviews
- BEustace High School
- Eustace Independent School District, TX
- 29 reviews
Martins Mill High School Reviews
My experience wasn't the best, the academics are cut short while the basketball program gets all the money. The teachers are mediocre, the food is repulsive at times, and there are not many programs for music, art, or science.
Martin's Mill High School is well known not only for its state-winning basketball program, but also for its academics which boasts of academic and robotics UIL champions every year.
Martins Mill is a very small school a lot of people don't expect much from us. We blow the competition out of the water every time when it comes to pretty much anything. Yes i would love to go back to this school if i could i love seeing my friends and everything from praying before the basket ball games on the sidelines to the first tip off at the basketball games to cheering on our amazing boys in girls in any sport.