Martin Luther School Reviews

Very good School Teachers care for each and every one of the students. Nice and clean environment. I loved my 4 years there
Martin Luther is a small school with a lot of attention on all students. The teacher involvement is really high and we have a number of international students making it a pretty diverse environment
My experience at Martin Luther has been alright. A lot of exchange students. I would like to see more students in the student body.
Start Your Review of Martin Luther School
It was a excellent school. I loved it there. Teachers and students were very helpful. I enjoyed learning at MLS.
The safety of the school is very good but students will sometimes let any stranger they see into the back of the school although it is on watch by cameras. I have seen previous people come into the building through the back of the school and have stayed in the school for more than an hour without the office knowing. Aside, there are varieties of choices to choose from at lunch. The kitchen staff do a good job at preparing healthy choices for the students.
There are many activities available at MLH including an hour of clubs every Tuesday
The staff and safety are very good at MLS but the discipline is too strict. As a very good student, I have still found myself getting in trouble more often than in the past years I have spent at the school because of the rules becoming stricter.
The teachers at MLS always go above and beyond when it comes to my education. I feel comfortable with approaching my teachers with any questions, guaranteeing that I have no reason to struggle.
we don't have a school nurse we have Ms.Boyle. the bullying is not so bad but it should be addressed. but everything else is good
all the teachers i have had had helped me through so much, not just class work. the teachers will help you so you leave fully understanding the subject.
we have a lot of clubs to choose from, every Tuesday we have an hour length clubs.
Some of my favorite experiences with this school would be making friends and learning new things, this school is unique because many of the students try their hardest. i would not choose to go to this school again because I feel like some of the counselors and higher up workers are not well organized. my senior class wanted to plan a senior trip and the teachers i asked for help were not on top of things and didn't seem to care.