Martin High School Reviews

What I liked about Martin High School is that I had many teachers who cared about my future and helped me prepare me for college. My teachers took the time to get to know me, and they knew how to help me differently from other students because not every student learns the same way. Although Martin does not offer all the courses that every student is interested in taking, I like that students can take these classes at another school and the credit still transfers. For example, Martin did not offer IB Dance, but I was still able to be in this class by going to another school in the same district and the credit still counted!
While Martin High School is a great school for intelligent children to attend, it tends to have its ups and downs. Teachers tend to be very helpful and respectful. There are plenty of clubs, sports, and other activities to take part in. The food provided is quite unsatisfactory, however is not as bad as other schools may provide. It is definitely one of the nicest schools in the area.
The faculty are very kind to us. i think we should make the hallways bigger so there’s not always traffic i’m the hallways.
Start Your Review of Martin High School
I enjoyed my engineering teachers, however the mathematics department is poor in quality. Most teachers were very respectable.
More learning and not making it just about tests. I felt like transitioning from high school to college is very difficult and I do not know a lot compared to other freshman in college with me.
Martin high school is a very diverse set of people who actually for the most part get along! Also a lot of the teacher are making our education a fun experience everyday. If I were to change one thing in my school I would choose the food because it is very bland, unhealthy, and just flat taste bad!
The environment there is amazing if you are not shy like how I was at a young age you can meet a lot of interesting people.
Pre AP and AP classes keep you challenged, but in a good way -- selection of fine arts classes lets you see what is a good fit for you.
Martin high isn't anything special it's any other high school. The only difference is the AP classes and dual credits, open to anyone who wants to take them. There's also another school upper class man can go to for hands on training on specific subjects that will eventually lead to one getting certifications.
Martin High School offers a rich and diverse selection of courses, clubs, and academic opportunities to help the people who attend there succeed. This includes clubs like the German Club, programs like Band or Orchestra, and sports that are offered, like Swimming or Archery.
The teachers truly want to see you be successful and will take the time and extra effort to help you, the classes do prepare you for college, the AP courses are rigorous but manageable and the staff understands most students are very busy outside of school and have other challenging courses as well. There are many opportunities to get involved, there are many clubs for every interest and the sports teams are consistently successful so the any game, especially football, is a great atmosphere and experience.
I liked the fact that there is so much diversity at Martin. There is so many programs that you can take your freshman year through your senior year in a certain field that can prepare you and give you college credit.
I like the teachers and their work ethics to help us learn. Also I love the off campus lunches and the sports programs at the school. They are the best.
Great Teachers and friendly tutoring support. I enjoyed all the classes that I have taken. I learned a lot of information that I didn't know before I took these classes.
Martin, itself is a fantastic school, but it also helps to be in the STEM program. This program has given me many opportunities that have helped me figure out the direction I want to go in; as well as, helping me go that way.
I am a student in the STEM academy of Martin High, its a school within a school. My counselor and teachers have been so helpful making sure my friends and I are ready for college and they help us with applications and what to do.
Martin High School is a very competitive school that has taught me how to be a responsible student. I liked how they taught me how to prepare for the competitiveness I expect to experience in college. I also liked how diverse the school was, I never felt left out because of my race or ethnicity.
Start Your Review of Martin High School
The classes offered at Martin range so widely from medical microbiology to forensics to a Shakespeare poetry class. There are so many classes to choose from that you won’t be left having to choose a class you don’t want to take. The teachers are great; they are always willing to work with a student to ensure that he or she doesn’t fall behind in class. Martin also has a 1 lunch schedule, so you will always have the opportunity to eat with your friend or friends.
I have been attending Martin High school since my freshman year, I am now going into my senior year and my experience has been exceptional so far. The first thing you notice about Martin is the sports, everyone is very engaged in our sports here, mostly football. Martin students connect through football here weather it is the choir singing the national anthem at the beginning of the game, the band rooting the team on through music, or the audience cheering with the support of the cheerleaders. Academic wise I honestly feel like the teachers, well most of them give students to much leeway, examples being letting students turn in a way past due assignment, being on their phones in class the entire time, or even sleeping during a lectures. Martin is an overall decent school but does have room for a lot of Improvements just as other schools do.
I recently just graduated from Martin high school last month and I can say it had been the best four years of my life. Martin had so many club and activities , the teachers are helpful and they will go out there way to help a student , the students are generous ! If you are looking for a high school for your child I’ll refer you to Martin the school is amazing. Let me not forget the sports team are amazing it’s not a year that pass by and we don’t go to state in at aleast one sport