Martin County West Senior High School Reviews

Martin County West high school is a public school that allows any student to get the same education as the next. This school is full of highly trained professionals who are willing to help students achieve great things and want to be there to give them the boost they need to strive. Martin County West is known for excelling not only on their home fields and courts in sports, but also for pushing the limits in their test scores. MCW is overall an amzing school that has given me the knowledge and the life lessons that I will carry with me throughout my life.
They have great staff who will help you with anything that you need. The students are very welcoming and friendly. The small school allows one to know everyone and be more included in group activities.
I went to high school here for 2 years before I decided to get my GED. There were some world class teachers here, but also some small minds from the students.
Start Your Review of Martin County West Senior High School
Overall parents are a good thing when it comes to their child's schooling
Most teacher's are great. They will help whenever you approach and try the best they can.