Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Reviews

I had a great experience with this school. It is a nice small size and a lot less drama than other schools. The teachers are very helpful, Especially the guidance department.
Excellent opportunities for all students regardless of abilities or limitations. Supportive staff and student body. Excellent for college prep and learning many vocations/trades is available.
I personally did not have a good experience. I thought the school was way over the top with needless rules and wasn't looking out for students' best interests.
Start Your Review of Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
Challenging course options, great performing art department, but mixed results with teachers. The facilities also need significant updating...
I have loved my experience at MVRHS. The theater department is incredible and the opportunities for mentorships have been a great experience. I will use all that MVRHS has given me as I begin thinking about graduation. We are lucky to have a school that has such caring staff and who listens to its' students. I am prepared and ready for College!
It’s a good school with lots of opportunities. It’s low on school spirit though. As a “track kid” I can say that track as a sport gets less funding compared to other sports but that’s common at many schools. Our track is less than compared to many schools. The teachers, except for a few, are amazing. Every year is fun with sports and the 2 dances we have, plus junior prom.
I know a lot of people don't like this school but I realize it is way better than most schools in this country. I had many great teachers in my time at MVRHS especially in the art department. There was a lot of BS activities that I think were not necessary but other than that It was a pretty good experience.
2 time blue ribbon winner. Great school, tremendous athletics, well funded. Particularly good to top tier students (AP classes). Teachers are excellent accross multiple departments.
Personally I did not enjoy my past 3 years at high school the staff aren't understanding with anything except a few exception and kids are treated terribly
Overall good school, but the building was in terrible shape and lacked resources of bigger more diverse schools
It was pretty good if you knew what you liked and kept out of the whole drug and party culture, but if you didn't it could suck you down. Thankfully, they have an amazing arts dept. with great teachers.
During my time at Martha's Vineyard Regional High School, I enjoyed the family environment that was implicated at the school. I was very involved with the schools extra curricular programs, playing football and basketball and being the vice president of the Young Brothers to Men program and also being apart of the schools peer outreach program. I would like to think I had a good relationship with all my teachers, guidance councilors and peers. I even felt comfortable enough to perform in the talent show with friends singing "My Girl" by the Temptations. MVRHS provided me with the tools to move onto the next level of education and I very much enjoyed my time at Martha's Vineyard Regional High School and wouldn't trade it for any other high school experience.
Small High school with great teachers and community. Food isn't that great, but there's always the option to bring your own.
I enjoyed my time at MVRHS, teachers helped me throughout the years and got me through it! One thing I could approve is the inside of the school, I wish it was more colorful.
very sad school, not a lot of cultural people school wasn't very diverse, more like privileged people who live off government money that they don't deserve
Great Teachers! It offers tons of advance placement courses and fun electives but the language department has much to be desired. The administration is very disconnected from the students, including the guidance department.
Great community based school. Very school but yet friendly. I wish the staff and the state would invest more on the actual classes and building, to catch more of the interest of the students on different programs, like art or science. Overall, it's pretty great! Go MVRHS!!!
Start Your Review of Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
This was a great High school, I wouldn't want to go to any other school it prepared me for college perfectly.
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School consists of a diverse island community with students from all walks of life. My experience going to this school is nothing short of positive. The academics are incredible, and because of its close-knit community, (Student Population: 665) students are encouraged into building close relationships with teachers, who are nothing but encouraging and positive. A wide range of electives are offered: An automotive class taught in a state of the art facility with real cars to work on, a culinary arts program, as well as a fashion course. The MVRHS sports program is phenomenal, we have a sailing team where you compete with other schools over the beautiful cape cod waters. We also have a two year state championship winning tennis team. I have made countless life-long friendships through sports programs at this school and really am grateful for that.
I have been a student at MVRHS for four years now and even though the island is a very secluded place in the sense of opportunity, MVRHS offers many of them.