Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Reviews

Small High school with great teachers and community. Food isn't that great, but there's always the option to bring your own.
I enjoyed my time at MVRHS, teachers helped me throughout the years and got me through it! One thing I could approve is the inside of the school, I wish it was more colorful.
very sad school, not a lot of cultural people school wasn't very diverse, more like privileged people who live off government money that they don't deserve
Start Your Review of Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
Great Teachers! It offers tons of advance placement courses and fun electives but the language department has much to be desired. The administration is very disconnected from the students, including the guidance department.
Great community based school. Very school but yet friendly. I wish the staff and the state would invest more on the actual classes and building, to catch more of the interest of the students on different programs, like art or science. Overall, it's pretty great! Go MVRHS!!!
This was a great High school, I wouldn't want to go to any other school it prepared me for college perfectly.
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School consists of a diverse island community with students from all walks of life. My experience going to this school is nothing short of positive. The academics are incredible, and because of its close-knit community, (Student Population: 665) students are encouraged into building close relationships with teachers, who are nothing but encouraging and positive. A wide range of electives are offered: An automotive class taught in a state of the art facility with real cars to work on, a culinary arts program, as well as a fashion course. The MVRHS sports program is phenomenal, we have a sailing team where you compete with other schools over the beautiful cape cod waters. We also have a two year state championship winning tennis team. I have made countless life-long friendships through sports programs at this school and really am grateful for that.
I have been a student at MVRHS for four years now and even though the island is a very secluded place in the sense of opportunity, MVRHS offers many of them.
The principle keeps taking away the best things about the school. The school lunches are pretty bad. For a smart student the workload outside of school is ridiculous. Other than that the education isn't that bad other than a few bad teachers
I feel safe in my school, we live a very small community where threats are rare.
I wish there were more options
Im grateful to be here, a very good school.
I was involved in a bunch and found them fulfilling
A lot of great, supportive parents.
My kids had a bunch to do but they did the work
not enough afterschool transportion to connect kids in afterschool programing
I have enjoyed all of my childs teachers and so has he
Start Your Review of Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
I think the schools policies are very strict
diversity needs to be recognized more somehow
There are so many great things for students to get involved in! All year there are clubs going on after school, they range from all different activities and they are a great way to meet people and see what you like! Also joining the performing arts is a easy way to add an extracurricular while having fun putting on the musical! There's a lot offer at MVRHS