Martha's Vineyard Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Oak Bluffs, MA. It has 651 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A75 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-41 Students
- A+30 Students
- A-28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+23 Students
- A22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Reviews
Great Teachers! It offers tons of advance placement courses and fun electives but the language department has much to be desired. The administration is very disconnected from the students, including the guidance department.
I enjoyed my time at MVRHS, teachers helped me throughout the years and got me through it! One thing I could approve is the inside of the school, I wish it was more colorful.
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School consists of a diverse island community with students from all walks of life. My experience going to this school is nothing short of positive. The academics are incredible, and because of its close-knit community, (Student Population: 665) students are encouraged into building close relationships with teachers, who are nothing but encouraging and positive. A wide range of electives are offered: An automotive class taught in a state of the art facility with real cars to work on, a culinary arts program, as well as a fashion course. The MVRHS sports program is phenomenal, we have a sailing team where you compete with other schools over the beautiful cape cod waters. We also have a two year state championship winning tennis team. I have made countless life-long friendships through sports programs at this school and really am grateful for that.