Martha's Vineyard Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Oak Bluffs, MA. It has 651 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A81 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+48 Students
- A-46 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+30 Students
- A-29 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+24 Students
- A23 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Reviews
Great Teachers! It offers tons of advance placement courses and fun electives but the language department has much to be desired. The administration is very disconnected from the students, including the guidance department.
During my time at Martha's Vineyard Regional High School, I enjoyed the family environment that was implicated at the school. I was very involved with the schools extra curricular programs, playing football and basketball and being the vice president of the Young Brothers to Men program and also being apart of the schools peer outreach program. I would like to think I had a good relationship with all my teachers, guidance councilors and peers. I even felt comfortable enough to perform in the talent show with friends singing "My Girl" by the Temptations. MVRHS provided me with the tools to move onto the next level of education and I very much enjoyed my time at Martha's Vineyard Regional High School and wouldn't trade it for any other high school experience.
I enjoyed my time at MVRHS, teachers helped me throughout the years and got me through it! One thing I could approve is the inside of the school, I wish it was more colorful.