Martha Ellen Stilwell School of the Arts Reviews

I mean you should only go there if your sure of yourself of being ready for the real world. People having favoritism, and feeling some type of way about you. Other than that I loved making good friends there.
Martha Ellen Stilwell School of the Arts was the first high school I attended. My first impression of the school was "Wow, this looks like some kind of school out of one of those high school drama movies." In the front was tall glass windows, it was three levels high, and it was well taken care of. However, this was not why I enjoyed going to this school. It was the teachers, students, and activities only Stilwell offered that stood out. Unlike other schools, Stilwell had no sports. However, they did offer classes of the arts, including things like piano, drama, chorus, guitar, and art. The school also had specific teachers devoted to these arts and you could feel their passion in their teaching. Not to mention the diversity of the students. Apart from the teachers, the students made the school a great experience. They all wanted to learn a specific type of art and this made it easy to find people who had the same kind of talent and passion as I did.
This school is pretty awesome. I’ve met so many student musicians and teachers who are so talented, which inspires me to take the fine arts path. Only thing that needs to be changed is that there isn’t enough people that wants to persue the music life and just come to this school since it’s a safe and private school
Start Your Review of Martha Ellen Stilwell School of the Arts
The school has a great balance when it comes to focusing on performing arts and academics. I am really enjoying my experiences at this school so far and I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next.
The school is amazing. The teachers care about you. Always pushing you so you can be better then what think your capable of doing. The school can be stressful but if you try and never give up then you can do it.
Martha Ellen Stilwell is an academically rigorous school that implements the arts with education to provide an cultivating experience.
I was a student at the school and it brought me a lot of opportunity, and it showed me such a great experience. You will be around kids with such a strong mindset and and great character that will make you want to be better
I enjoy the exposure the school gives to the arts. It helps students to be prepared for college or the prepare them from going straight into the workforce. Also the teachers who teach the subjects have worked in their field before becoming a teacher.
I love my school. I feel as though there are many opportunities given to us as students that set us up for life after high school.
It is a very clean school. Very modern architecture. Great chorus, piano, band, theater, and art programs.
Stilwell is an amazing place for students who want to be prepared to compete globally. This school offers an enriching and engaging environment that allows students to be the next future innovators and thinkers. In addition, Stilwell offers a variety of classes that prepare you to excel in both your fine arts and future endeavors. With a diverse population of students, Stilwell promotes a welcoming environment.
An okay school. But now that I know what I do know... wouldn’t have been my first choice of high school.
martha ellen stilwell has very relatable teachers and that's what i like the most about the school. i feel like the dance department can be a little more strict on who they let in and get more qualified teachers.
The school has a very good environment. The teachers help you prepare for college and the future. The Performance Hours that we have every semester are wonderful.
Pretty good Fine arts school with good teachers and a clean, safe learning environment. This is the best high school for any student in this area with a mind towards fine arts.
My teachers were cool. I was able to fulfill all my required courses with hardly any problem and do exra corses as well. The school was really helpful and I made some good friends along the way.
I love the diversity of our school and how everyone welcomes you to the school. It’s super friendly and everyone can be their absolute self and still feel accepted. I do wish that our involvement in the community and the state gets bigger because we are a newly built school
Start Your Review of Martha Ellen Stilwell School of the Arts
I’ve had a great experience at Stilwell as it helped me grow and develop in my desired performing arts major. However something I would love to see change is our chances to exhibit our talent to the school and community.
Stilwell is an artistic and diverse school with many different types of people both working there and attending. While it is not perfect, still being new and all, it provides a safer learning environment than most other schools, and students are able to build and express their talent within a supportive environment.
Great school for students looking to further their craft in the arts. The teachers allow students to be themselves and explore their talents. You will feel like you apart of a family depending on what department you go into.