Marsing High School is a public school located in Marsing, ID. It has 238 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Marsing High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B47 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-35 Students
- C23 Students
- B+22 Students
- B21 Students
- C+18 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-12 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Marsing High School Reviews
The best thing about Marsing High School is the small size. Teachers have the ability to interact in a very personal way with students that help to improve them, not just academically, but personally. I know for a fact my college readiness has improved dramatically from my freshman year and that is all due to my amazing teachers. My experience in clubs has also been great! Also whenever anybody needs anything the parents are extremely helpful and eager to do so. The math teachers are also exceptional and as a student that has had trouble in math I can say that they really helped me. The school has a close tight community and that is reflected in the town gathering for sports.This is an overall amazing school and I am so lucky to be a part of it.
I loved Marsing! Great small town environment! No huge confusion finding classes, it is amazingly simple. The teachers there are phenomenal! You can't go wrong by going here!
It a really good school that teach subject really efficiently and proper. The school gave full support to the students and help them through out the school. I feel like a learned a lot from this school and got good knowledge. The teachers would help students a lot whenever they are is hard times figuring things out, but we have teachers that provide the help to help the students in our district. I feel sure the Marsing High School is a really good school that supports students and give them a chance to do better in life because they made my life better by giving me the kids owl edge I need.