Marshfield High School is an above average, public school located in Marshfield, MO. It has 940 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Marshfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+97 Students
- C+53 Students
- A44 Students
- B38 Students
- A-26 Students
- B26 Students
- C23 Students
- B18 Students
- A18 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Marshfield High School
- B+Strafford High School
- Strafford R-VI School District, MO
- 46 reviews
- BFair Grove High School
- Fair Grove R-X School District, MO
- 48 reviews
- BFordland High School
- Fordland R-III School District, MO
- 19 reviews
- B-Conway High Schools
- Laclede County R-I School District, MO
- 36 reviews
Marshfield High School Reviews
Marshfield High School is a school filled with homophobic racist people who are all about favoritism, and the school administration cares more about attendance than they do the personal health of any of their students. If you want to go back in time to more strict rules and not much intelligence about really anything, go there. If not, go anywhere else. Some of the teachers are cool though.
There are many excellent teachers. I have had problems with a couple, but it was more along the lines of personalities conflicting. Many students tend to be apathetic. I wish that would change. The best thing about the school is the theatre program. It is amazing!
I love my school! Everyone gets involved in our school spirit weeks and pep rallys. Our administration at our school are some of the kindest people you will ever meet. They always greet the students with a smile, a high five or a helping hand. If I could do it all over again I would go back to Marshfield High School. I have had some of the best times here. I have made new friends, done things I never thought I would do and I have become a better person because of this school.