Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Marshfield High School is a highly rated, public school located in Marshfield, MA. It has 1,331 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 89% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Marshfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A222 Students
- A+130 Students
- B114 Students
- B112 Students
- B+110 Students
- A+100 Students
- A+99 Students
- C+89 Students
- A-80 Students
- B71 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Marshfield High School
- B+Hanover High School
- Hanover Public Schools, MA
- 67 reviews
- BPembroke High School
- Pembroke Public Schools, MA
- 135 reviews
- A-Silver Lake Regional High School
- Silver Lake Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 161 reviews
- AScituate High School
- Scituate Public Schools, MA
- 74 reviews
Marshfield High School Reviews
My experience at Marshfield High has been great. Aside from offering a great variety of rigorous courses, the school does a great job at providing students with interesting elective courses. Marshfield is known as a strong sports community. I have been fortunate to play on two sports teams at MHS...field hockey and lacrosse. With the many volunteer, civic and cultural groups offered at Marshfield High School, this provides students with many ways to stay involved and give back to the community. MHS has provided me with a strong academic foundation with the ability to challenge myself with taking a variety of courses. Aside from the academic rigor, the teachers are very dedicated and available to their students. They truly want to see all their students succeed and will do their best to provide the support and guidance for that to happen. Overall, my experience at MHS has been such a positive one. I feel very prepared for the next chapter in my academic career.
Marshfield High School provides a unique support network of teachers who are always available to provide help when needed. I have been fortunate to receive a lot of help both inside the class and outside of class hours from most of my teachers. The facility itself it very modernized and suits the needs of this day and age. There are plenty of resources to take advantage of, including the maker space, the writing lab, and the math lab. This has been especially beneficial in being successful in my high school experience. The sports teams and clubs at Marshfield High School have provided a great support network to both freshmen and people new to the group. Furthermore, all the club advisers are always ready to provide help with anything and I am grateful for the time they take off to help these clubs be a success.
The teachers are not only passionate about their subjects but willing to help their students in any way they can. The building and resources are impeccable and the sports teams are managed well with wonderful coaches. I have loved my time at MHS!