Marshfield High School is a highly rated, public school located in Marshfield, MA. It has 1,341 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Marshfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A160 Students
- A+106 Students
- B83 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+74 Students
- A-74 Students
- B+69 Students
- A55 Students
- C+53 Students
- B-53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Marshfield High School
- A-Hanover High School
- Hanover Public Schools, MA
- 56 reviews
- A-Pembroke High School
- Pembroke Public Schools, MA
- 115 reviews
- A-Silver Lake Regional High School
- Silver Lake Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 143 reviews
- AScituate High School
- Scituate Public Schools, MA
- 65 reviews
Marshfield High School Reviews
The principal at Marshfield High School sets the tone for the building. He is all about high achievement and community involvement. I can't count the number of times I've heard him say, "we are Marshfield." There are tons of options for classes, sports, groups, arts, etc. There are so many opportunities for students to be involved. One of my favorite things is Grad Night Live, an all night celebration for graduates. It is run by volunteers using donated money and goods. Countless hours are spent transforming the school based on a different theme every year. The kids love it and it keeps them safe on an important night in their lives.
I attended high school at Marshfield High School in Marshfield, Massachusetts. Throughout my four years in high school, I learned many valuable lessons. The teachers who worked at MHS have a very big impact on my life. The teachers cared about their students and wanted to see them succeed. The MHS guidance council department was very helpful when applying to college. They made the process smooth and stress free. Marshfield High School faculty has a very positive influence on all their students.
Marshfield has provided our children with a solid foundation. Through the teachers and administration, they have learned the imporrtance of school work as well as developing who they are and who they want to be. In addition, the school helps shape their involvement in our community.