Marshall High School Reviews

Most of the teachers are very friendly and have no problem helping, answering questions, etc. The building and facilities are decently nice as well. There are many sports teams and clubs open to all students. The sports, music, and theatre programs have a great reputation.
I really enjoyed the school spirit and feeling of family during Homecoming week and other activities.
Marshall needs to have administration come and actually see what the students go through and the so called “helpful” things that they are trying to enforce, yet they do not help the student. They actually make our lives harder
Start Your Review of Marshall High School
Very good school, good experiences. Offers lots of good classes with room to take more advanced ones (many AP courses). My teachers are very helpful in helping me figure out what to do with my future. I have a great time on the schools cross country and track teams as well as attending other games for fun.
Overall, a great high school, with great faculty and teachers that care about your academics, future, and well being. I can say without a doubt that the staff here has made a huge impact on my life, and who I'll be in the future, in a positive way. And as for the students, unless you're actively looking to seperate yourself, it'll be easy for anyone to fit it somewhere.
Counselors are not very helpful and the school is quite disorganized. There is a clear left bias. Some teachers are not fair, some are very nice. The food is not good, and I wasn't able to get a free or reduced lunch with my struggling family.
I moved to Marshall my sophomore year. I moved from Los Angeles so it was a lot less diverse than I was used to, but I expected that. It was not super challenging for me but I took almost all the APs offered which prepared me.
We're a class b school so there aren't to many people which helps when you want to feel a close environment. I enjoyed my four years of high school at Marshall and I hope the same for all classes to follow.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
My overall experience was pretty good. I feel as though I was just lucky to have had a good experience because of who I knew. I wish there was more AP opportunity, and the discussion of the importance of AP discussed. I wish there was more clubs to do community service. I wish their wasn't biases based off of who you're related to. All in all I had a good experience. I loved most all of my teachers. I love our Marshall community and our pride especially for our sports teams. I love the REDHAWK PRIDE especially being the 4th generation to have graduated from there in my family.
Teachers are very supportive and the school feels like a community and a home. Teachers go above and beyond to make sure you have success in their classrooms. I felt very safe at Marshall and I feel that I was valued each day.
I like the people at Marshall High School. It is such a welcoming place for anyone. The classes challenge you enough to prepare you for college, but do not overload you with stress. I would recommend Marshall to anyone.
I love almost everything but i feel like the budget could be used more properly. And some of the rules could be a little more lax at times.
Marshall High School has a really friendly community with great teachers and good people. I have learned a lot attending Marshall High School and feel prepared for college. Teachers are fun, smart, and extremely helpful. Marshall has been a great school to spend my four years of high school. I do wish we offered more classes, but as a small school I understand why we don’t.
I have gone to the Marshall High School all 4 years and they have all been fine. Some things I love about this high school is the teachers! Although there will always be the few teachers who make the other good teachers look bad, the majority of the teachers do outstanding jobs and almost all the teachers I've had I've really enjoyed having. Besides the teachers though, Marshall High School is an average school with average education, sports, and facilities.
Marshall High School is a great school. All of the staff is very caring and all of the teachers do a very good job of providing us with an education. The only problem within the school is some of the students lack the social skills to accept and respect certain people that have a different sexual orientation or gender identity. Classes are great and there is a wide variety of classes and clubs.
Marshall High School is located in a small town that for the most part if filled with very kind people. The school is located relatively close to downtown, giving students the opportunity to hang out with friends after school or walk to and from school. The teachers and staff at the school are outstanding, great educators and kind people that will help with anything from homework to college applications. The school is not very diverse, but that has changed to a degree recently as Albion and Marshall merged schools.
Start Your Review of Marshall High School
Marshall High School is a very welcoming community with lots of avaliablility to explore the outs and ends of education of each subject. As a high school, we are a great team. My only wish is that they could make each class a team more than just doing the homecoming games.
Marshall High School presents endless opportunities to succeed. Whether it be the successful music department or the rigorous Advanced Placement program, teachers care and want students to succeed.
There is a rigid dichotomy between conservative and liberal students, to the point where a school shooting almost occured, the principal's abuse their power, and creativity is stifled unless your student really looks for it. It is also worth noting that many teachers will simply pop in a movie and call it good. I was made to watch Despicable Me 2 three times in my Government class, a required passing grade to graduate. A joke of a high school experience.