Marshall High School is an above average, public school located in Marshall, MI. It has 856 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 68% in reading.
Marshall High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A152 Students
- B+139 Students
- A+101 Students
- B+90 Students
- C+80 Students
- B78 Students
- B69 Students
- B-44 Students
- A-43 Students
- A-42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Marshall High School
- CEastern Calhoun Early College
- Marshall Public Schools, MI
- 3 reviews
- B-Homer Community High School
- Homer Community School District, MI
- 36 reviews
- BHarper Creek High School
- Harper Creek Community Schools, MI
- 115 reviews
- B+Lakeview High School
- Lakeview School District, MI
- 168 reviews
Marshall High School Reviews
Through my years at Marshall High School I was given the chance to grow and learn the best methods to be a smart, and responsible student. I took on challenges through classses like AP, and learned how important doing your best and getting good grades were. All the things I learned through Marshall High School I believe helped prepare me for what college would be. I recommend this school for others because the students are nice and we don’t really have bullying problems, you can easily make friends, a good majority of the students are responsible and get good grades, so you have people to lead you in the right direction, and the teachers are very understanding and are always there to help you be the best you can be and be successful!!!
I have gone to the Marshall High School all 4 years and they have all been fine. Some things I love about this high school is the teachers! Although there will always be the few teachers who make the other good teachers look bad, the majority of the teachers do outstanding jobs and almost all the teachers I've had I've really enjoyed having. Besides the teachers though, Marshall High School is an average school with average education, sports, and facilities.
I like all the opportunities Marshall High School had! They have such great sports opportunities, and really good teachers that work with you!