Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Marshall High School is an above average, public school located in Marshall, IL. It has 379 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Marshall High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+62 Students
- B36 Students
- B35 Students
- A+35 Students
- B29 Students
- B27 Students
- B-23 Students
- B+14 Students
- B14 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Marshall High School
- C+West Vigo High School
- Vigo County School Corporation, IN
- 55 reviews
- BCasey-Westfield Jr-Sr High School
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District #C-4, IL
- 40 reviews
- B-Kansas High School
- Kansas Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 20 reviews
- B-Paris Cooperative High School
- Public School
- Paris, IL
- 19 reviews
Marshall High School Reviews
They are a great school with awesome teachers and leaders! The sports teams all have a great support system behind them with the school and the community. This school is great at letting the community get involved and the parents help out. They bring in great guest speakers through out your four years there that bring lots of different information. It is definitely a small town and small school, but that is what makes it even better. Someone is always there to help you out in Marshall.
All of the teachers are helpful and enjoy their job. My school has the best music program in the state. We make all state for band every year. Band members help each other if struggling, and some students offer after school private lessons. The school has lots of shop classes. Their are no bullies and most people are friendly. The teachers and the school counselor make us push for our dream job and help us with college.
What I like about Marshall High School, is that it’s small and everyone knows each other. Mostly everyone gets along, and we all become involved as a whole especially during school functions. The teachers are very kind and actually care about how their students are doing outside of school. They care about our mentality, and our feelings. I’m proud to be a Marshall student, because our school is a very positive group of people.