Marshall High School is an above average, public school located in Marshall, IL. It has 418 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Marshall High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-56 Students
- A+32 Students
- B29 Students
- B28 Students
- B25 Students
- B+23 Students
- B-23 Students
- B12 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Marshall High School
- B-West Vigo High School
- Vigo County School Corporation, IN
- 49 reviews
- BCasey-Westfield Jr-Sr High School
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District #C-4, IL
- 38 reviews
- B-Kansas High School
- Kansas Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 17 reviews
- C+Paris Cooperative High School
- Public School
- Paris, IL
- 16 reviews
Marshall High School Reviews
The environment is targeted towards higher learning. Students on track for all areas of higher learning and vocational industry are steered into courses that prepare them for their future.
Marshall is such a great city! Clean, happy, and always have something fun going on in the community!
All of the teachers try to connect with you and help you in any way possible, including things that may be going on outside of school.