Marshall Fundamental Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+238 Students
- A-179 Students
- A+155 Students
- A+153 Students
- A153 Students
- A+142 Students
- A-139 Students
- A138 Students
- B137 Students
- B-129 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 57 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Marshall Fundamental Reviews
I have been attending Marshall Fundamental since the sixth grade and there is a heavy focus on academics and college readiness. The campus goes as far to offer on-site college prep programs. However, I will admit due to a lack of funding the facilities are in a dire need for improvement. This is displayed in the bathrooms where there is often a lack of toilet paper or even soap at times. Marshall is extremely diverse and there is a wide variety of clubs that students are able to join. Aside from academics, Marshall also focuses on engagement in the arts with the ACI program. However, due to the heavy focus on academics and the amount of AP classes a student is able to take, it is very easy to become over-stressed.
I was homeschooled before I went to Marshall in 9th grade. This was a big change for me, but I love Marshall. Most of the teachers are really personable and kind and the culture at Marshall is very welcoming. I made some great friends and am very involved in the arts programs (Academy Of Creative Industries included). The one big downside to Marshall is the lack of funding, and therefore the lack of good facilities. The bathrooms were terrible and a lack of a real field and track made it difficult for many sports. Overall Marshall was good for me because of the smaller community and great academics and arts, but if you want the athletics and school spirit, Marshall is not a place for you.
I have been attending Marshall Fundamental Secondary School for five years straight and I have seen how much it has changed over the years. The first time I went to Marshall was during my seventh grade year (2012) till my senior year (2017). I have graduated Marshall Fundamental on June 1st, 2017 , leaving with so much experience and knowledge to prepare for my future. Marshall from 2012 to 2017 has improved on many things such as building a new gym, building new classrooms, hiring great new teachers, and earning more money from school fundraising fairs. If I were to recommend any Middle and High School to anyone, I would chose Marshall Fundamental. Staying there from Middle to High school makes you feel comfortable on how the school operates and takes no time getting use to the healthy environment it offers. As long as students stay focused, there would be no problems as to why a student would not want to graduate as an Eagle mascot!